If you are put in the situation of needing an immigration attorney in the Fort Worth, TX area, you know that money is no small issue. Though you may be hesitant to spend money on something like an immigration attorney, the price just may be what keeps you in the country. The information on the internet may be helpful, but real people with a history of immigration law experience can help the complex and unique situation you have. There are different charges for particular services that come with an immigration attorney, but the rewards that come with choosing to work with one are priceless.
- If you need an application to authorize your employment, acquiring a work permit will cost you anywhere between $1000 and $1500. Using an immigration service in the Fort Worth TX area, however, will easily pay for itself.
- Acquiring citizenship or naturalization with an application and an attorney is more cost-heavy than a work permit, landing between $1500 and $2000. This fee, though, is a one-time cost that will grant you citizenship.
- When your family petitions concerning green cards need the power of an immigration lawyer in Fort Worth, no price is too large. The average attorney requests between $2000 and $4000 for these situations.
- Petitions based purely on employment are one of the priciest issues to face, but with a lawyer, you are slated to earn your working rights. This fee, estimated between $4000 and $15,000, will save you money in the long run by ensuring your employment.
- Filing for an asylum application can be stressful for an array of reasons. Using a Fort Worth, TX immigration attorney, though, which costs between $5,000 to $15,000, can ensure that it is taken care of.
- Adjusting your status can be a hassle and become a lengthy process without the help of an attorney. Ranging anywhere from $3000 to $5,000, one price will allow you to update your situation easily.
- The most pricey – and difficult – situations arise from deportation problems. Although the price of $5,000 to $20,000 is a wide range that depends on defense strategies and your specific situation, your immigration attorney in Fort Worth will fight for your right to keep you in the United States securely.
You deserve to keep the life you’ve worked so hard to establish. Though an attorney involves a cost, the results are important, especially when it comes to your safety and security within the country. When you need help with your immigration rights, hire the immigration attorney in Fort Worth, TX, that people trust. Let the Law Office of Nathan Christensen PC help you. Call (972) 885-6625 or visit https://immigrationlawyerdallastx.com/.
Immigration Attorney Fort Worth TX
The Law Office of Nathan Christensen PC
2340 E Trinity Mills Rd