Student Visas

student visa

In the United States, the F visas are a type of non-immigrant student visa that allows foreigners to pursue education (academic studies and/or language training programs) in the United States. F-1 students must maintain a full course of study. Prospective F-1 students must apply at the schools and receive a form I-20 in order to apply for an F-1 visa. F-1 students must show that they are able to support themselves during their stay in the U.S., as their opportunities for legal employment are quite limited. F-2 visas are given to dependents of an F-1 student. F-2 visa-holders are prohibited from any form of compensated employment. However, minor children may attend public schools.

Because there are many steps to this very important part of one’s life, many people have turned to immigration attorneys for help.  The Law Office of Nathan Christensen has been very successful in obtaining student visas for our clients.  Give us a call today to see if we can help you too at 972-885-6625.

The Law Office of Nathan Christensen P.C. | Immigration Attorney Dallas TX Area 972-885-6625